· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
· This Assignment comprise of a short Case.
· Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment- students will able to understand the
Lo 1.1-Demonstrate overall Human Resource concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies.
Lo 1.6 & 1.7-Demonstrate a thorough understanding of an HR Strategic planning which includes Effective job analysis, Recruitment and selection strategies.
· Please read the Case “For Personal Financial advisors, A Small Staffing Plan with a Big Impact” at the end of Chapter 5 (page 224), “Human Resource Planning and Recruitment” available in your textbook Human Resource Management: Gaining A Competitive Advantage-Noe, Hollenbeck, Gerhart, Wright,11e., and answer the following questions: