Individual Assignment 1 – Final Project Analysis Paper proposal
Your final proposal is the first of four short assignments and is worth 5% of your grade.
1) Choose a Topic: You are to write an analysis paper on a component of project management from the weekly topics we cover during the course:
o An Overview of Project Management
o The Role of the Project Manager
o Planning the Project
o Incorporating Stakeholder Management in the Project Planning Process
o Developing a Mission, Vision, Goals, and Objectives for the Project
o Creating the Project Risk Plan
o Using the Work Breakdown Structure to Plan a Project
o Scheduling Project Work
o Producing a Workable Schedule
o Project Control and Evaluation
o The Change Control Process
o Project Control Using Earned Value Analysis
o Managing the Project Team
o The Project Manager as Leader
o Closing the Project
o How to Make Project Management Work in Your Organization
2) Choose a Draft Title: Create a draft title for your paper which is descriptive of your paper.
3) Create a Draft Outline: Create a draft outline of the components of your paper.
4) Create an annotated bibliography: This should help you perform your initial research for source material outside of your text.
5) You will use APA format for your paper.
This proposal must be no less than one page and no more than two pages maximum in length