Since Sahara Oasis’s plans to continue such an expansion, a new position of logistics manager is being developed to help organize and manage resources across facilities and with suppliers.
Using Online resources, research job analysis and create a draft paper of 750–1,000 words that addresses the following:
- Discuss the process you would use to develop this new position.
- What role does job analysis play in developing a job description and subsequent job posting?
- Specifically, which job analysis techniques would you use, and why?
- How would you ensure internal and external pay equity for the position?
- Once the job analysis and subsequent job description are developed, how can the organization use this information to make this position a success?
- Process improvement in the organization from a production and operations management is a key component of the Logistics Manager position. Considering this, describe the potential selection criteria that you will use for the new Logistics Manager.