Selectand reviewone of the following articles from Opposing Viewpoints in Context:
Write a 25- to 50-word response to each of the following prompts:
1. What is the issue in the argument you selected?
2. Provide an unbiased explanation of all viewpoints or premises of the issue.
3. Which viewpoint or premise is weak or irrelevant? Explain why.
4. Is the argument inductive or deductive? Why?
5. What is the value of understanding multiple viewpoints before forming an opinion or argument?
1. Provide an APA-formattedreferencefor the article you reviewed. Use the Citation Tools link in the Tools section to the right of the article for assistance, and select “APA, 6th Edition” from the drop-down menu.