Hiring and Training Forecast Plan
The Unit 2 assignment required a workforce utilization analysis for CapraTek’s Georgia manufacturing facility. You are now creating a hiring forecast plan for the same facility, which will include how best to incorporate training for future development.
Use the CapraTek Manufacturing Workforce Data and Career Paths document linked in the Resources as a basis for your hiring and training forecast plan.
Using a format of your choice, include the following in your hiring and training forecast plan for HR leadership:
- Analyze data to determine the number of applicants needed to meet position projections. How did you arrive at the figures for each job below, and why is this forecasted number of employees needed?
- New interim employees.
- Unskilled workers for promotion to skilled workers.
- Skilled workers for promotion to shift leaders.
- Shift leaders for promotion to department supervisors.
- Department supervisors for promotion to operations management.
- Describe employment trends and demographics. How does the use of technology impact staff planning for this geographic location for CapraTek?
- Develop recommendations to incorporate training for each job level at CapraTek. Include three recommendations based on your data analysis.
Your Hiring and Training Forecast Plan should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least 2 academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length: 4–6 pages, in addition to a references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.