- Discuss the purpose of compensation and benefits from the organization’s viewpoint.
- Provide examples of strategic and tactical recommendations that an HR specialist might make to senior leaders with regard to direct and indirect compensation.
- Discuss how the process moves from job analysis, to developing the job description, and finally to setting compensation for the work.
- Who is involved and responsible for each step in the process?
Explain the difference between regular pay (for normal work hours and duties) and other forms of direct compensation, such as bonuses.
- How would you recommend that an organization blend the types of pay to maximize employee motivation?
label paragraphs with question number