Competencies for Project Managers
Read these 9 mini-case study series from the Project Management Institute on the Global Green Books Publishing company before starting this assignment:
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
1. Describe and discuss at least three challenges that supervisors face in being effective project managers at Global Green Books Publishing.
2. Identify and discuss at least three key skills/competencies supervisors need to be effective project managers at Global Green Books Publishing.
3. Describe at least three challenges that team members face when working on projects at Global Green Books Publishing.
4. Identify and discuss at least three skills/competencies that team members need in order to be effective in projects at Global Green Books Publishing.
5. Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Examine the competencies of project leadership that are necessary to overcome challenges and effectively lead high-performance teams in a project environment.